My Heart Expression

For : Bokir

Today, i angry about you
Many reason that i hate him
But, one reason that i very very hate him.
He always following me. Anytime, Anywhere. I went to toilet, he followed me. i don't understand why he always follow me! Ah, i want to falling down from third floor!

For : Aufari
Now, i don't hate Aufari. Sometimes, he is very sissy and freak. But, sometimes he is like a normal boy. Same with other. He is kind and cheerful. I want Aufari to be my friend. I am sorry about my bad attitude to you

About Bokir, i hate him since elementary school. I Trying to stopping my feel to Bokir. But, in JHS, he is VERY VERY VERY FREAK. I Very hate him. I don't know when i don't hate him again. Maybe tonight, tomorrow, or maybe... NOT

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Topik Nggak Penting Tapi Penting: Mini Heart Attack

Emangnya Cinta Butuh Alasan?

Teman-Teman Gahul